Have you made up your mind to purchase an iPhone 11 refurbished mobile? It is surely a smart choice. Why is it a wise choice to get a refurbished iPhone 11?
On the one hand, you save a lot of money on the purchase, and on the other, you act responsibly by choosing an ecological path.
All refurbished iPhones available in the market are factory restored by Apple. Apple issues a high-standard refurbishing certificate. Each of the renewed devices performs as well as its brand-new version.
However, buying a renewed iPhone 11 can be a little tricky. Here we have listed a few tips that will help you get a good deal during the purchase. Know all the tricks and make an informed decision while buying your next phone.
How does Apple refurbish its phones?
Apple follows the same refurbishing structure as any other company.
- Apple procures almost new used mobiles from iPhone users in the form of an exchange device.
- The mobiles then undergo a first test to understand the device’s flaws like cracks, slow-performing software, etc.
- Technicians then repair the device based on troubleshooting.
- The device is then subjected to a second test and repaired again.
- The process continues until the device starts performing like a brand-new model.
- Once the mobile passes the re-test, technicians clean the device memory, shine up the device and prepare it for reselling under the tag of “factory reconditioned mobile.”
Phones refurbished in such conditions perform so well that you even fail to distinguish them from a brand-new device.
Why should you buy a refurbished iPhone 11?
Since its launch on 10th September 2019, iPhone 11 has remained one of the users. Even after constant improvement in mobile technology, the features of the iPhone 11 continue to keep the model in-demand.
The features of iPhone 11 that creates the market demand are-
- Apple created the iPhone 11, keeping ecological goals in mind. The mobile does not include any EarPods or power adapter. The model is completely wireless and comes with AirPods for unparalleled sound quality.
- The mobile follows a wireless charging process, and you can operate the device with voice-activated Siri.
- It has a 6.1-inch screen with a Liquid Retina HD LCD display.
- iPhone 11 has dust and water resistance of 2 meters for up to 30 minutes with IP68 protection.
- The rear camera has a dual camera feature with 12MP Ultra-Wide and Wide cameras.
- There is the presence of Night mode, 4K video up to 60fps, and Portrait mode.
- The Front Camera has 12MP TrueDepth with Portrait mode, solo mode, and 4K video.
- Your privacy is protected here with Face ID features.
- It can accept fast charge. But you will have to purchase those chargers separately as Apple refrains from providing complimentary fast-charger as a part of their environment-friendly initiative.
- It accepts its power through an A13 Bionic chip with a third-generation Neural Engine.
- Even the refurbished phones are available in 6 attractive colours – red, black, yellow, green, white, and purple.
Don’t the features look attractive? Now, here are the reasons behind purchasing a refurbished version with all the above specifications.
- Of course, the price is the first reason behind choosing a refurbished mobile. It costs about Rs. 40,999/- whereas a new brand-new model costs Rs. 51,999/-.
- E-waste is generally not a concern for many, but phone wastes are increasing in the landfills. So, every time you buy a refurbished phone, you reduce the quantity of e-waste in the environment. This means a discarded iPhone gets a lesser chance of polluting the environment with Green House Gases or contributing to global warming.
- The third, but probably one of the most important reasons, is the charm of holding an almost new iPhone as your own.
Important takeaways in a glimpse about purchasing a refurbished iPhone 11
Some final tips about purchasing a refurbished iPhone 11-
1. You took a great decision:
The first thing you should keep in mind while purchasing a refurbished iPhone is that you have taken a great decision. You are going to get a phone that is almost new and costs 40-50% less than the brand-new version. Plus, these phones are fully functional and tested several times for performance.
2. You are supporting your plant with your purchase:
Buying a refurbished phone is a way of supporting your planet by reducing e-waste from landfills.
3. Buy a refurbished iPhone 11 only from Apple-authorized dealers:
When you buy a refurbished iPhone 11, it is best to get it either from an Apple manufacturer or an authorized dealer. Remember to look for a tag called “factory reconditioned” on your refurbished device to ensure that it is authentic. If you are buying it from Apple, you are sure to receive a warranty card and a refurbishing certificate as well
Buying a refurbished Apple iPhone 11 is a simple as buying any regular device. All you need to do is make a cautious purchase from an authorized dealer.