Samsung Galaxy A80 vs OPPO Reno 10x Zoom: Comparison
Everybody around you has a cellphone these days. In a world that is so dependant on technology, the technological advancements are also coming up at a rapid pace. Each year there seem to be new improvements to phones. They have gone from simple communication devices to sophisticated devices capable of doing as much (if not more) than a computer.
Along with technological advancements coming up at a rapid pace, the prices are going up as well. Each year the cost of mobile phones seems to be skyrocketing. In a world like this, it is important to make the right decisions about the phones you buy. They are essential to us and should contribute to our lives, not merely suck the life out of our bank accounts.
Today we’re comparing two phones, the Samsung Galaxy A80 and OPPO Reno 10x Zoom. They’re both in similar price segments with similar features. But we’re more interested in what sets them apart!
Table of Contents
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A80 vs OPPO Reno 10x Zoom: Specs
- 2 Pros and cons: Samsung Galaxy A80 vs OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
- 3 Samsung Galaxy A80 vs OPPO Reno 10x Zoom: Judgement
- 4 Refurbished Options:
- 5 Final words
Samsung Galaxy A80 vs OPPO Reno 10x Zoom: Specs
|Features||Samsung Galaxy A80||OPPO Reno 10x Zoom|
|Front Camera||48 + 8 MP||16 MP|
|Battery||3700 mAh||4065 mAh|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|Display||6.7 inches||6.6 inches|
|Rear Camera||48 + 8 MP||48+13+8 MP|
Pros and cons: Samsung Galaxy A80 vs OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
Each of these phones has its own advantages and disadvantages. We’re discussing the pros and cons of both phones before making a decision.
We’re starting with the Samsung Galaxy A80. The phone comes from a reputed company that is known for its quality. Samsung phones have been around for years and make up a considerable portion of the Indian smartphone market.
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy A80:
- So, it’s no wonder that the A80 is a very high-quality phone. The build of the phone itself is sturdy and made from wood quality material, and isn’t cheap plastic.
- Adding to this, Samsung has introduced a pop-up, 360-degree camera. You can rotate the camera as you need. You can switch from a front camera to a rear camera by rotating the camera. This is definitely a unique feature.
- Like any Samsung phone, the Samsung A80 has a stunning display that is great for watching videos, scrolling through social media, and playing video games.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A80
As for issues with the phone, here’s a list:
- There is no slot for memory expansion.
- There is no headphone jack.
- The moving camera is very delicate and drags dust into the phone.
- There’s also no video stabilization.
On to the next phone, the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom. OPPO is a Chinese company that has the same parent corporation as OnePlus and Realme. The company is focused mainly on providing good quality phones for a more mid-range segment. They’ve mostly succeeded as well, by creating a niche and name for themselves in the Indian smartphone market.
Advantages of OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
OPPO has the advantage of being an expert in the price segment and has a lot to offer, such as:
- The overall performance of the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom is stunning. For its price, it offers so much at such high quality.
- It has a versatile camera that works in a lot of different lighting and conditions.
- It’s got a nice large screen and display that is great for watching movies and playing video games.
Disadvantages of OPPO Reno 10x Zoom
But there are some issues:
- It’s quite bulky and heavy. While the phone itself looks very high-end, it ends up being heavy and awkward to hold.
- The low-light pictures could be better.
- It doesn’t come with wireless charging.
- The software is bloated and comes with spammy notifications.
Samsung Galaxy A80 vs OPPO Reno 10x Zoom: Judgement
All things considered, the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom is the better investment. It offers superior performance, camera, and features at a much lower price than the Samsung Galaxy A80. While the Samsung A80 is by no means bad, it just can’t beat the value for money that the OPPO Reno 10x Zoom brings to the table.
The Samsung Galaxy A80 and OPPO Reno 10x Zoom price is quite high. If neither phone seems worth the price tag, but you want the features, you could buy a refurbished phone!
Refurbished phone are old phones that are restored to new by a professional. These previously used phones only have minor damage to the hardware and work exactly like a brand new phone would! For more information or refurbished phones, you can visit Mobiru India.
A refurbished Samsung A80 and a refurbished OPPO Reno 10x Zoom are available on Amazon. They are available in certified refurbished condition or as unboxed phones. This means that you’ll get a brand new phone at a much lower price, can it get any better?
There we have it, a clear cut judgement to end the argument forever. With this information, you can go out and buy the phone that works best for you, and make a good decision! We hope you like your new phone or your refurbished phone! Happy shopping!