Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S20; a brief comparison.
Samsung brand of smartphones is a definite heartthrob as it never ceases to impress people with its cutting-edge technology, innovative design and creative concepts that it brings forth. What’s more, this brand caters to the needs of all classes of people. Be it the businessmen, the influencers, students, artists and regular users, there is a phone for everyone.
The Samsung Galaxy Z, Note and S series are high-end flagship models while the A series is mid-budget and M series is low-end. Following is a comparison between two highly praised flagship models from the S series. The Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S20. Find below a brief comparison of their highs and lows and the scope of buying refurbished versions of both.
|Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus||Samsung Galaxy S20|
|Resolution||3040 x 1440 at 522 ppi||3200 x 1440 at 563 ppi|
|OS||Android 9 Pie||Android v.10.0|
|Processor||Exynos 9820; 64-bit Octa-core||Exynos 990 Octa-core|
|Battery||4100 mAh||4000 mAh|
|RAM||8 GB||8 GB|
|Storage||128 GB||128 GB|
|Front camera||10 MP selfie, 8 MP depth||10 MP|
|Back Camera||16+12+12+8 MP||64+12+12 MP|
|Original Price||Rs. 73,900||Rs.70,499|
|Refurbished Price||Rs. 43.999||Rs. 56,999|
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
Launched in March 2019, this model praised for all its attributes brought in the next-generation innovation in the Samsung smartphone industry. It has features like the Night hyper-lapse, Pro video in convertible front-back format, Quick Share and multiple others. This phone comes in many storage and RAM variants. This model has everything right from a stunning design, power-packed performance, great battery life and smooth transitions.
The Plus Points
- Ultra-wide camera with 123 degrees of field vision. Helps click clear and detailed pictures and adjusts features according to the scene.
- Wireless Powershare feature.
- Smart AI features that make the phone convenient to use. The Bixby assistant takes care of all your frequent requirements.
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor on-screen; you can unlock with a single touch on the screen.
- Availability of 3.5 mm headphone jack.
The Back draws
- Difficult to use with a single hand.
- The punch-hole display design is found to be inconvenient by some people.
- The price-point is high.
- There are not many cons of this model as most of its flaws are fixed with updated versions.
Samsung Galaxy S20
The Samsung Galaxy S20 series has S20, S20 Plus, BTS edition and S20 Ultra. Launched in February 2020, this model has revolutionary photography tools, massive storage and a power-packed processor. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S20 have many features in common as S20 is the succeeding version of S10. So, features like on-screen fingerprint sensor and wireless Powershare are found in both.
The Plus Points
- 64 MP camera with 30X super-resolution zoom with Telephoto, Wide and Ultra-wide camera capture photos in detail.
- Uninterrupted high-speed gaming, streaming.
- Advanced security features.
- Wireless Powershare and super-fast charging features.
- 8K video snap and zoom-in video mic are newer features that enhance the images and videos.
The Back draws
- Extremely high price point.
- Does not have 3.5 mm headphone jack, but has a C-type port which can be used.
- Performance under load and battery life is reported to be not up to the mark compared to other devices in the series.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S20; which refurbished version is better?
Given the pricey tags that these models come with, not all would want to spend a fortune on them. So that’s where you can consider buying a refurbished or renewed version of these models and save up to 10k. Renewed smartphones are the conditioned versions of delivery-returned and floor-model smartphones; hence, they are as good as new. Amazon renewed hosts a renewed Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and renewed Samsung Galaxy S20 at its web-page. These devices are of good quality and come at a reasonable price of Rs. 43,999 and Rs 56,999 respectively. Their specifications are the same as new models, and they come with a 90 days return period. To find more amazing deals, visit Mobiru India.
Comparing the specifications and the prices, Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus is the better deal as you get great quality at a lower rate. But ultimately it is your need that needs to be given priority. So, choose the model which suits you best and fits in your budget. Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S20 are nearly the same in original prices but differ in the refurbished version price. Also, for the people who prefer updated and newer versions, S20 should be the ideal choice. But if you are looking for an all-rounder phone at a comparatively low price, S10 Plus is a better choice.
That being said you are free to choose from Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S20. Use refurbished devices for a greener world!